This course will look at the complex "push & pull" relationships that siblings in care have. Attendees will understand the importance of sibling bonds and how important it is to keep siblings together but also how to work with siblings expressing challenging behaviours
· To understand the emotional connections of siblings.
· Sibling battles, quarrels and influences upon each other.
· The fears of being split apart.
· The influence of sibling love on decisions and motives.
· The different interpretations of the same situations.
· How the pain of one hurts the other.
· Blaming, fighting and feelings.
· Caring for each other after care.
· The importance of keeping sibling groups together.
· Understanding trauma bonds
How to book:
Workshops / In person training typically runs from 10am – 2:30pm. For all in person training send your request to email@example.com or submit the contact form below.